Monday, May 10, 2010

I love my Duskull

A few more entries to the 'Dex. Caught a male Slugma (Magmus) and a Ditto (Mystique). I evolved my Smoochum (whom I named Blondie) into a Jynx, and my Sentret (whom I named Crockett) evolved into a Furret. I also caught a Volbeat, Natu, Carvanha, Wailmer, and Kecleon on Pokéwalker. This means I've only added about 9 Pokémon to my Pokédex in the past 4 days.

That's because I've been training the newest addition to my lineup, my Duskull.

Like Electro when he was just an Elekid, my Duskull is simply a joy to behold. He looks adorable following me around like some evil spectre of death. Of course, raising him has been something of a chore. Since he's still in his basic evolutionary stage, he's pretty weak and susceptible to KO's quite often. Still, I know that all the bumps and scratches will be worth it, and he'll realize his true potential, just like Electro and Moloch have before him.

Anyways, here's a picture I drew of my Duskull, Ryuk, devouring the souls of his enemies.



Welcome to the lineup, little man! Hope you survive the experience!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet. But why did you name him Ryuk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suge Knight: Thanks! I don't have a paint program on my computer, so I had to use a kid's drawing site online (http://www.billybear4kids.com/Learn2Draw/PaintProgram/drawing.htm). After finishing the whole thing, I meant to open a new tab and refreshed the page, which meant I lost the whole painting. I basically flipped the fuck out, but then drew the whole thing over again, so you could say this took a while.

    @Rachel: It's from Death Note, probably my favourite manga to date, though admittedly that's drawing from a small well. Read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I named my Ditto Sperm hole because it's just for breeding.

    ReplyDelete